2in1 Travel Pack
Measurements: 55 x 34 x 25 cm Volume: 45 l (35 l) Weight: 1,70 kg (1,05 kg) Carrying system 1: Padded Back-System Fabric 1: CORDURA® 500 den Fabric 2: T-X Cross Fabric 3: T-Snow Crust Fabric bottom: Rugg Tex
CORDURA® 500 den
We are using the classic CORDURA® fabrics made in high tenacity, air-jet textured nylon 6.6 in 500 Denier. CORDURA® brand provides fabrics that are recognized for their long-lasting durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs and is more durable than other fabrics. No matter the application, CORDURA® fabric offers a superior strength-to-weight ratio, making it a first-choice for durable fabrics.
The PU-coated polyester fabric has a striking pattern and gives pockets and small backpacks a contrasting, elegant look.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
Rugg Tex is an extremely resistand, visually attractive polyamide fabric, which has outstanding mechnic properties. The material has a high wear and tear resistance and its PU coating also make it water-repellent. At Tatonka Rugg Tex has many different uses, e.g. for travel backpacks and bags.
Travel clever with a unique piece of luggage!
The 2-in-1 Travel Pack is not only a compact travel backpack with hand luggage dimensions but also a big business daypack. Particularly refined: The travel luggage module, a large bag, can be detached from the carrying system by a zipper that goes all the way around the piece without having to empty the bag first.
To use it as a daypack, the daypack front on the inside can be zipped to the carrying system including the laptop sleeve. That creates a main compartment of roughly 35 liters in volume. The daypack lid itself has a small front compartment and side pockets, one of which has a tidy organizer with little pockets inside.
Last but not least, the 2in1 Travel Pack wins you over with his clean and puristic design.
- Carrying module can be used with luggage module (45 l) or daypack module (35 l)
- Padded handles
- Luggage module can be separated from the carrying system and used as single travel bag (40 l)
- Carrying module: Padded back
- Carrying module: Padded shoulder straps with load control straps
- Carrying module: Height adjustable chest belt
- Carrying module: Hidden zip compartment on the back
- Carrying module: Large insert pocket inside
- Carrying module: Padded touch pad and 15,4" laptop compartment
- Carrying module: Zip mesh pocket for electronics and fragile accessories
- Luggage module: Large zip front opening
- Luggage module: Removable padded accessory pouch with 3 liter capacity in the lid compartment
- Luggage module: Zip pocket with insert compartments and key holder on the side
- Luggage module: Compression straps for fixation of the luggage
- Daypack module is stowed inside the carrying module in a hook-and-loop fastening pocket
- Daypack module: Side zip pockets with insert compartments
- Daypack module: Insert pocket on the side
- Daypack module: Small zip compartment on the frontside
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB