Measurements: 66 x 29 x 20 cm Volume: 45 l Weight: 1,40 kg Carrying system 1: Vent Comfort-System Fabric 1: T-Snow Crust Fabric 2: 450 HD Polyoxford Fabric 3: T-Square Rip Fabric bottom: CORDURA® 500 den
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
450 HD Polyoxford
Soft, PU coated polyester fabric made of 450 denier yarn in Oxford look.
Thanks to the fine structure, this development by Tatonka is extremely technical. The very tight, special weaving method of the 210 den fibres makes the fabric extremely strong, but it remains light at the same time. Perfect for our lightweight trekking and hiking rucksacks.
CORDURA® 500 den
We are using the classic CORDURA® fabrics made in high tenacity, air-jet textured nylon 6.6 in 500 Denier. CORDURA® brand provides fabrics that are recognized for their long-lasting durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs and is more durable than other fabrics. No matter the application, CORDURA® fabric offers a superior strength-to-weight ratio, making it a first-choice for durable fabrics.
Climbing backpack with clever details
Cebus, which is available with a capacity of 35 or 45 liters, has the flexible Vent Comfort carrying system with a central ventilation channel which provides first-class carrying comfort and optimum load control even on challenging, movement-intensive mountain activities. All your equipment is within easy reach. Helmet and rope attachments are in the front pocket, while the material loops on the front provide integrated attachments for a hiking stick or ice axe. A large zip-up side pocket can be used to accommodate e.g. a smartphone or GoPro. The bottom of the packsack is made of strong CORDURA, and the bottom seam is raised up at the side to prevent moisture from penetrating here.
- Vent Comfort Carrying System
- Packsack with snow guard
- Load control straps
- Ventilated shoulder straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Detachable padded hip strap with material loops and a zip-up bag
- Side compression straps
- Two handles
- Lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Hydration system compatible
- Side access to main compartment
- Bottom in strong CORDURA material is drawn high at the sides
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Large zip-up side pocket
- Front pocket with integrated helmet attachment and rope holder
- Material loops on the front with an integrated hiking stick/ice axe holder
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB