Check In RFID B
Measurements: 21 x 15 x 7 cm Weight: 180 g Fabric 1: T-Square Rip Fabric 2: CRYPTALLOY®
Thanks to the fine structure, this development by Tatonka is extremely technical. The very tight, special weaving method of the 210 den fibres makes the fabric extremely strong, but it remains light at the same time. Perfect for our lightweight trekking and hiking rucksacks.
Screening products with the specially developed tear-resistant material CRYPTALLOY® offer the highest level of protection against RFID/NFC attacks. The TÜV certified material blocks radio waves on all the usual RFID frequencies and can be used for all cards.
Document wallet with integrated RFID read protection
The new RFID technology is advancing: data stored electronically on RFID chips that are used, for instance, on debit and credit cards, mobile phones, passports and ID cards, is read quickly and without physical contact using remote technology. However, this also attracts criminal interest, so you should protect any of your documents and devices that have this feature.
The incorporated CRYPTALLOY® foil in the Check In RFID B blocks these radio waves, making data theft impossible. Check In RFID B can be worn over the shoulder or attached to a belt. It has one large zip-up main compartment and several others under the cover.
Get more information about all RFID-Block products here.
With the CRYPTALLOY® foil Tatonka uses a film that offers maximum shielding against relevant frequencies (from 100 kHz to 4 GHz; this means low, high and ultrahigh frequency range) and due to a frequency shift disturbs any radio communication. This was tested and certified by the TÜV Saarland.
As the manufacturer ‘Kryptonic Technologies’ has confirmed the required processing of the foil in all of Tatonka’s RIFD products.
- Detachable, size adjustable carrying strap
- Main compartment with internal zipped pocket
- Zipped pocket
- Flap with zipped pocket
- Organizer with zipped pocket underneath flap
- Universal belt loop on back
- Best RFID scan protection with TÜV certified RFID blocking material CRYPTALLOY®
- Shielding against all frequencies and can be used for all cards
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB