Cima Di Basso 38 W RECCO
Measurements: 62 x 31 x 16 cm Volume: 38 l Weight: 1,35 kg Carrying system 1: Thermo Mold-System Fabric 1: T-DIA Rip Fabric bottom: CORDURA® 500 den
(93% Polyamide, 7% Polyethylene)
Lightweight, abrasion-resistant ripstop fabric with woven diamond pattern. Stronger polyethylene warp and weft threads make this backpack fabric extremely tear and cut resistant.
CORDURA® 500 den
We are using the classic CORDURA® fabrics made in high tenacity, air-jet textured nylon 6.6 in 500 Denier. CORDURA® brand provides fabrics that are recognized for their long-lasting durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs and is more durable than other fabrics. No matter the application, CORDURA® fabric offers a superior strength-to-weight ratio, making it a first-choice for durable fabrics.
Functional climbing backpack for women: the RECCO® backpack Cima di Basso 38 W RECCO® with RECCO® emergency reflector
The lightweight mountain backpack Cima di Basso 38 W RECCO® is your ideal companion for sporty mountain tours. Especially for women it has special curved shoulder straps, which do not press in the chest area. The carrying system with thermoformed back and padded hip belt can be adjusted for unrestricted freedom of movement, compression straps ensure that nothing slips. With a volume of 38 liters, the backpack offers space for tours lasting several days.
A feature that can save lives: The integrated emergency reflector
We have mounted a RECCO® reflector on the lid of the climbing backpack. In case of an emergency in the mountains, this small safety feature enables professional rescue organisations to quickly locate you using a helicopter detector. The reflector always works, requires no power and no maintenance.
Learn more about the RECCO® reflector and where the RECCO® helicopter detectors are already in use.
Removable climbing harness, front access to the main compartment and fixings for equipment
To put on your climbing harness, you can remove the hip belt from the backpack. Quick access to your equipment in the main compartment is provided by the longitudinal, waterproof front zipper. On the outside of the backpack are rope, hiking pole and iceax holders as well as material loops, and the elastic front pocket holds the helmet.
The backpack bottom is made of abrasion-resistant Cordura®.
- Thermo Mold Carrying System
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Fixation for climbing rope
- Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Removable, padded hip belt
- Side compression straps
- Lidded compartment with waterproof zipper and integrated key holder
- Hydration system compatible
- Direct access to the main compartment via longitudinal, waterproof zipper
- Bottom in strong CORDURA material is drawn high at the sides
- Zipped front pocket with elastic insert, e.g. for helmet, rope etc.
- Insert pockets on both sides
- Large equipment loop on the side
- Material loops on the lid, the front and the waist belt
- Waterproof zip pocket on a hip fin
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB