Measurements: 50 x 30 x 14 cm Volume: 25 l Weight: 1,00 kg Carrying system 1: Thermo Mold-System Fabric 1: 420 HD Nylon Fabric 2: T-Rain Rip
420 HD Nylon
The classic 420 den Nylon material has proved itself in the “high density” (HD) version as a good, very flexible basic material. The 420 den yarn gives it a very high tear resistance. The material is made waterproof by the triple PU coating.
The high-tear and abrasion-resistant RipStop fabric shows a lively surface due to the irregularly interwoven thicker threads. The material is waterproof by PU coating and is used for backpacks.
Smart carry-on backpack: The Tatonka Flightcase 25
The Flightcase 25 travel backpack fits easily into aircraft hand luggage. With its lightweight Thermo Mold Back Carrying System, it is comfortable to carry and also scores with its easy care. The travel daypack has a handle on the top and one on the side and can also be equipped with a shoulder strap.
The main compartment can be completely opened and thus easily packed. The separate multimedia compartment with padded pockets for laptop and tablet on the back is easily accessible from the outside. In the front pocket you can store your travel documents.
- Thermo Mold Carrying System
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Two carrying handles (horizontal and vertical)
- Option for attaching a shoulder strap (Item 3260, Item 3262)
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Side compression straps
- Compression straps for securing contents in the main compartment
- Padded bottom
- Front pocket with organizer and key holder
- Side pocket
- Easily accessible separate sleeve for 15 laptops can be completely opened for laptop and touch pads, etc.
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB