Measurements: 50 x 30 x 14 cm Volume: 25 l Weight: 1,00 kg Carrying system 1: Thermo Mold-System Fabric 1: 420 HD Nylon Fabric 2: T-Rain Rip
420 HD Nylon
The classic 420 den Nylon material has proved itself in the “high density” (HD) version as a good, very flexible basic material. The 420 den yarn gives it a very high tear resistance. The material is made waterproof by the triple PU coating.
The high-tear and abrasion-resistant RipStop fabric shows a lively surface due to the irregularly interwoven thicker threads. The material is waterproof by PU coating and is used for backpacks.
A small, smart travel backpack
The Flight Case 25 tucks into our new travel series as a clever, small carry-on backpack. Its lightweight thermoformed carrying system is super comfortable, saves overall weight and has the added bonus of being very easy to clean. The backpack can also be fitted with a shoulder strap. The separate laptop sleeve on the back is easily accessed from outside.
- Thermo Mold Carrying System
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Two carrying handles (horizontal and vertical)
- Option for attaching a shoulder strap (Item 3260, Item 3262)
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Side compression straps
- Compression straps for securing contents in the main compartment
- Padded bottom
- Front pocket with organizer and key holder
- Side pocket
- Easily accessible separate sleeve for 15 laptops can be completely opened for laptop and touch pads, etc.
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB