Great Escape 50+10
Measurements: 64 x 30 x 18 cm Volume: 50 l + 10 l Weight: 1,95 kg Carrying system 1: Vent Comfort-System Carrying system 2: Padded Back-System Fabric 1: 420 HD Nylon Fabric 2: T-Rain Rip Fabric 3: T-Snow Crust Fabric bottom: Textreme 6.6
420 HD Nylon
The classic 420 den Nylon material has proved itself in the “high density” (HD) version as a good, very flexible basic material. The 420 den yarn gives it a very high tear resistance. The material is made waterproof by the triple PU coating.
The high-tear and abrasion-resistant RipStop fabric shows a lively surface due to the irregularly interwoven thicker threads. The material is waterproof by PU coating and is used for backpacks.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
The textured polyester material in 600 den threads is robust, colourfast and versatile. PU-coated to achieve a weatherproof finish.
Tatonka travel backpack Great Escape 50+10 – your smart travel specialist
The Great Escape by Tatonka is perfect for those who prefer to travel with a backpack. Its top features: the coverable carrying system for air travel, the large suitcase opening and the removable front backpack.
With carrying system for air travel
The elaborately padded Vent Comfort carrying system of the Great Escape offers good load transfer into the ergonomically padded hip belt. Its big plus: if required, the entire system disappears behind an integrated cover. This makes the backpack suitable for flight luggage and it is ideally protected when transported on conveyor belts or in aircraft.
With suitcase opening and extra daypack
Stress when packing? There’s no such thing with the Great Escape! Put down your backpack, open the large suitcase opening completely and stow everything neatly! Lockable zipper sliders also make life difficult for thieves.
The removable front backpack is also super practical – a full daypack with padded back, ergonomic shoulder straps and organizer in the front pocket. So you have the daypack for hand luggage, sightseeing and excursions with you.
This travel backpack is too small for you? The Great Escape is also available in a 60+10 version and a 75+10 version.
At the hip belt of the Great Escape you can also attach the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch, which you can also use separately as a belly bag.
- Vent Comfort Carrying System
- Back carrying system that can be stowed away
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Padded carrying strap on the side
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Padded hip strap
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- If you need to, the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340) can be attached to the hip belt
- Compression straps for securing contents in the main compartment
- Handles on the top and the bottom
- Insert pocket on the inside
- Fastener loops on the shoulder straps for attaching the removable daypack in the front
- Large main compartment opening with lockable zippers
- Removable and separate front backpack secured with extra fastener loops
- Daypack: Padded Back-System
- Daypack: Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Daypack: Height adjustable chest belt
- Daypack: can be fastened to the shoulder straps of the main backpack with the attachment loops
- Daypack: Insert pocket in the main compartment
- Daypack: Zipper front pouch
- Daypack: Side pockets
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB