Great Escape 60+10
Measurements: 67 x 33 x 20 cm Volume: 60 l + 10 l Weight: 2,00 kg Carrying system 1: Vent Comfort-System Carrying system 2: Padded Back-System Fabric 1: 420 HD Nylon Fabric 2: T-Rain Rip Fabric 3: T-Snow Crust Fabric bottom: Textreme 6.6
420 HD Nylon
The classic 420 den Nylon material has proved itself in the “high density” (HD) version as a good, very flexible basic material. The 420 den yarn gives it a very high tear resistance. The material is made waterproof by the triple PU coating.
The high-tear and abrasion-resistant RipStop fabric shows a lively surface due to the irregularly interwoven thicker threads. The material is waterproof by PU coating and is used for backpacks.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
The textured polyester material in 600 den threads is robust, colourfast and versatile. PU-coated to achieve a weatherproof finish.
Your clever travel backpack: The Tatonka Great Escape 60+10
You prefer to travel with a backpack? Then the Great Escape is your new travel partner! Its comfortable carrying system can be covered for air travel, the large suitcase opening ensures relaxed packing and the removable front daypack makes additional pieces of luggage superfluous.
Large suitcase opening and integrated daypack
The Great Escape has a large suitcase opening, which you can open completely for relaxed packing. You can fasten your luggage with compression straps, and the main compartment zipper has lockable zipper sliders so you can secure your luggage against theft.
The removable front backpack is a full-fledged daypack with padded back, ergonomic shoulder straps and various pockets. So you have the daypack with you for excursions and for carry-on baggage in the plane.
Suitable as flight luggage due to coverable carrying system
The elaborately padded Vent Comfort carrying system of the Great Escape ensures good load dissipation into the ergonomically padded hip belt, making the backpack very comfortable to carry. The entire system can be stowed behind an integrated cover for air travel.
You need another size? The Great Escape is also available with a volume of 50+10 liters and 75+10 liters.
The Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch can be attached to the hip belt of the Great Escape and can also be used separately as a belly bag.
- Vent Comfort Carrying System
- Back carrying system that can be stowed away
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Padded carrying strap on the side
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Padded hip strap
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- If you need to, the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340) can be attached to the hip belt
- Compression straps for securing contents in the main compartment
- Handles on the top and the bottom
- Insert pocket on the inside
- Fastener loops on the shoulder straps for attaching the removable daypack in the front
- Large main compartment opening with lockable zippers
- Removable and separate front backpack secured with extra fastener loops
- Daypack: Padded Back-System
- Daypack: Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Daypack: Height adjustable chest belt
- Daypack: can be fastened to the shoulder straps of the main backpack with the attachment loops
- Daypack: Insert pocket in the main compartment
- Daypack: Zipper front pouch
- Daypack: Side pockets
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB