Great Escape 60+10
Measurements: 67 x 33 x 20 cm Volume: 60 l + 10 l Weight: 2,00 kg Carrying system 1: Vent Comfort-System Carrying system 2: Padded Back-System Fabric 1: 420 HD Nylon Fabric 2: T-Rain Rip Fabric 3: T-Snow Crust Fabric bottom: Textreme 6.6
420 HD Nylon
The classic 420 den Nylon material has proved itself in the “high density” (HD) version as a good, very flexible basic material. The 420 den yarn gives it a very high tear resistance. The material is made waterproof by the triple PU coating.
The high-tear and abrasion-resistant RipStop fabric shows a lively surface due to the irregularly interwoven thicker threads. The material is waterproof by PU coating and is used for backpacks.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
The textured polyester material in 600 den threads is robust, colourfast and versatile. PU-coated to achieve a weatherproof finish.
One of Tatonka’s first and most successful products is back: the legendary Great Escape travel backpack!
Now back for 2019 with a modernized design and even more of those clever features you loved the first time around. In addition to its padded, stowable carrying system, this backpack of course also offers a large main compartment opening with lockable zippers so you can easily pack away and access your gear.
The backpack is equipped with a full carrying system as well as a removable daypack with fastener loops so you can quickly and securely attach it in front of you to the shoulder straps of the main pack. The Great Escape also features fastening options on the hip belt so you can equip it with the Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340). Our remodeled travel specialist is available in three sizes.
- Vent Comfort Carrying System
- Back carrying system that can be stowed away
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Padded carrying strap on the side
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Padded hip strap
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- If you need to, the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340) can be attached to the hip belt
- Compression straps for securing contents in the main compartment
- Handles on the top and the bottom
- Insert pocket on the inside
- Fastener loops on the shoulder straps for attaching the removable daypack in the front
- Large main compartment opening with lockable zippers
- Removable and separate front backpack secured with extra fastener loops
- Daypack: Padded Back-System
- Daypack: Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Daypack: Height adjustable chest belt
- Daypack: can be fastened to the shoulder straps of the main backpack with the attachment loops
- Daypack: Insert pocket in the main compartment
- Daypack: Zipper front pouch
- Daypack: Side pockets
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB