Great Escape 75+10
Measurements: 74 x 33 x 23 cm Volume: 75 l + 10 l Weight: 2,30 kg Carrying system 1: Y1-System Carrying system 2: Padded Back-System Fabric 1: 420 HD Nylon Fabric 2: T-Rain Rip Fabric 3: T-Snow Crust Fabric bottom: Textreme 6.6
420 HD Nylon
The classic 420 den Nylon material has proved itself in the “high density” (HD) version as a good, very flexible basic material. The 420 den yarn gives it a very high tear resistance. The material is made waterproof by the triple PU coating.
The high-tear and abrasion-resistant RipStop fabric shows a lively surface due to the irregularly interwoven thicker threads. The material is waterproof by PU coating and is used for backpacks.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
The textured polyester material in 600 den threads is robust, colourfast and versatile. PU-coated to achieve a weatherproof finish.
Tatonka Great Escape 75+10 – the travel expert with coverable carrying system and integrated daypack
Its backpack system and the separately usable front daypack make the Tatonka Great Escape travel backpack the perfect travel companion for air travel.
Individually adjustable carrying system – can be covered for air travel
The 75 liter backpack is equipped with the adjustable Y1 Carrying System. It transfers the load from the shoulders to the ergonomically shaped hip belt, and you can adjust it to your own back length for back-friendly carrying. The entire carrying system can be stowed behind a cover integrated into the backpack for transport on the plane. The travel backpack is therefore optimally protected during transport in the plane or on conveyor belts.
Integrated daypack and large main compartment opening
Another advantage of the Great Escape 75+10 is its zippable front daypack. It’s a well-equipped daypack with padded shoulder straps and padded back, which you can use separately at any time.
For easy packing and unpacking, the Tatonka Great Escape is equipped with a large main compartment opening, which can be locked to protect against theft.
This travel backpack is too big for you? Then choose the Great Escape 60+10 or the Great Escape 50+10!
In addition, the hip bag Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch can be attached to the hip belt of the Great Escape. You can also use it separately as a belly bag.
- Y1 Carrying System
- Back carrying system that can be stowed away
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Padded carrying strap on the side
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Padded hip strap
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- If you need to, the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340) can be attached to the hip belt
- Compression straps for securing contents in the main compartment
- Handles on the top and the bottom
- Insert pocket on the inside
- Fastener loops on the shoulder straps for attaching the removable daypack in the front
- Large main compartment opening with lockable zippers
- Removable and separate front backpack secured with extra fastener loops
- Daypack: Padded Back-System
- Daypack: Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Daypack: Height adjustable chest belt
- Daypack: can be fastened to the shoulder straps of the main backpack with the attachment loops
- Daypack: Insert pocket in the main compartment
- Daypack: Zipper front pouch
- Daypack: Side pockets
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB