Great Escape 75+10
Measurements: 74 x 33 x 23 cm Volume: 75 l + 10 l Weight: 2,30 kg Carrying system 1: Y1-System Carrying system 2: Padded Back-System Fabric 1: 420 HD Nylon Fabric 2: T-Rain Rip Fabric 3: T-Snow Crust Fabric bottom: Textreme 6.6
420 HD Nylon
The classic 420 den Nylon material has proved itself in the “high density” (HD) version as a good, very flexible basic material. The 420 den yarn gives it a very high tear resistance. The material is made waterproof by the triple PU coating.
The high-tear and abrasion-resistant RipStop fabric shows a lively surface due to the irregularly interwoven thicker threads. The material is waterproof by PU coating and is used for backpacks.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
The textured polyester material in 600 den threads is robust, colourfast and versatile. PU-coated to achieve a weatherproof finish.
One of the first and most successful products from the Tatonka brand is back: the legendary travel backpack, Great Escape!
It is presented for the 2019 season in a contemporary design and with even more smart features. Along with the padded, coverable carrying system, the backpack of course offers a large opening that makes it easy to pack. The main compartment has a lockable zipper slider.
The removable front daypack is equipped with a full-featured carrying system, and can also be carried in front on the stomach with special securing straps on the shoulder harness of the large backpack. In addition, the Great Escape can be equipped with a hip pouch (Item 1340 Hip Belt Pouch) that attaches to the fastening point provided on the hip fins. Our new travel specialist is available in three different sizes.
- Y1 Carrying System
- Back carrying system that can be stowed away
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Padded carrying strap on the side
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Padded hip strap
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- If you need to, the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340) can be attached to the hip belt
- Compression straps for securing contents in the main compartment
- Handles on the top and the bottom
- Insert pocket on the inside
- Fastener loops on the shoulder straps for attaching the removable daypack in the front
- Large main compartment opening with lockable zippers
- Removable and separate front backpack secured with extra fastener loops
- Daypack: Padded Back-System
- Daypack: Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Daypack: Height adjustable chest belt
- Daypack: can be fastened to the shoulder straps of the main backpack with the attachment loops
- Daypack: Insert pocket in the main compartment
- Daypack: Zipper front pouch
- Daypack: Side pockets
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB