Greendale M's Pants
Weight: 480 g / Gr. 52 Fabric 1: T-Travel Cotton Heavy Fabric 2: T-SoftShell 4 Size run: 46-56
T-Travel Cotton Heavy
(61% Cotton, 39% Polyamide)
The densely woven, firm cotton blend is used for jackets, coats and trekking trousers. The fabric is treated with a wax based on paraffin and thus PFC-free.
(91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane)
The elastic double weave material has a robust outer side and a brushed inner side. It is used by Tatonka for lighter SoftShell coats, jackets and trousers.
Very strong trekking trousers made of a firm cotton blend. Stretchy SoftShell inserts on the knees and behind offer excellent freedom of movement. With PFC free finish.
- Very strong trekking trousers made of a firm cotton blend. Stretchy SoftShell inserts on the knees and behind offer excellent freedom of movement. With PFC free finish.Stretch inserts between waist and back pockets for greater freedom of movement
- Seat area made of hard-wearing SoftShell
- CORDURA® 500 PD inserts at inner pants hem
- Ergonomically shaped knee made of stretch material
- Traditional front closure with zip
- Waistband with belt loops and snap button closure
- Trouser hem with tunnel
- Side pockets
- Hip pockets
- Flap pockets with hook-and-loop closure on the thighs
- Embroidered logo
- Regular fit
- Standard size