Greendale W's Pants
Weight: 420 g / Gr. 38 Fabric 1: T-Travel Cotton Heavy Fabric 2: T-SoftShell 4 Size run: 34-46
T-Travel Cotton Heavy
(61% Cotton, 39% Polyamide)
The densely woven, firm cotton blend is used for jackets, coats and trekking trousers. The fabric is treated with a wax based on paraffin and thus PFC-free.
(91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane)
The elastic double weave material has a robust outer side and a brushed inner side. It is used by Tatonka for lighter SoftShell coats, jackets and trousers.
Very strong trekking trousers made of a firm cotton blend. Stretchy SoftShell inserts on the knees and behind offer excellent freedom of movement. With PFC free finish.
- Stretch inserts between waist and back pockets for greater freedom of movement
- Seat area made of hard-wearing SoftShell
- CORDURA® 500 PD inserts at inner pants hem
- Ergonomically shaped knee made of stretch material
- Traditional front closure with zip
- Waistband with belt loops and snap button closure
- Trouser hem with tunnel
- Side pockets
- Hip pockets
- Flap pockets with hook-and-loop closure on the thighs
- Embroidered logo
- Regular fit
- Standard size