Hiking Pack 14
Measurements: 39 x 18 x 13 cm Volume: 14 l Weight: 780 g Carrying system 1: X Vent Zero-System Fabric 1: 450 HD Polyoxford Fabric 2: T-Square Rip Fabric 3: T-Snow Crust
450 HD Polyoxford
Soft, PU coated polyester fabric made of 450 denier yarn in Oxford look.
Thanks to the fine structure, this development by Tatonka is extremely technical. The very tight, special weaving method of the 210 den fibres makes the fabric extremely strong, but it remains light at the same time. Perfect for our lightweight trekking and hiking rucksacks.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
Hiking backpack in a smart daypack design, capacity 14 l
This little hiking backpack with the very well ventilated X Vent Zero carrying system is ideal for people who like to travel light and people who are on the smaller side. It has an attachment for hiking sticks, a hydration system and a rain cover.
- X Vent Zero Carrying System
- Fixation for hiking poles
- Ventilated shoulder straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Ventilated hip strap
- Side compression straps
- Zip compartment on the front
- Key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB