Hiking Pack 15
Measurements: 42 x 22 x 12 cm Volume: 15 l Weight: 855 g Carrying system 1: X Vent Zero-System Fabric 1: reTex 6.6 Fabric 2: T-Snow Crust Fabric 3: Tec Rip 5.0
A textured polyester fabric made of 40% recycled materials. The robust and colorfast material is equipped with a waterproof PU coating.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
Tec Rip 5.0
(82% Polyamide, 18% Polyester)
The robust, tear-resistant fabric made of polyamide and polyester (82% PA, 18% PES) has a delicate check pattern and is equipped with a PU coating to make it waterproof.
Small hiking backpack Tatonka Hiking Pack 15 with RECCO® emergency reflector. Partly made of recycled materials.
The RECCO® backpack Tatonka Hiking Pack 15 is the perfect companion on a sweaty hiking tour thanks to its ventilated carrying system. With a capacity of 15 liters, it is particularly suitable for shorter hikes or for tours where little equipment is required. For more safety in the mountains, the hiking backpack is also equipped with a RECCO® emergency reflector.
Optimally ventilated and functionally equipped
The Hiking Pack 15 lies only minimally on the back due to the absence of a conventional mesh back and sweat moisture can evaporate ideally. The ventilated shoulder straps in combination with the ventilated hip belt and the adjustable chest strap provide a comfortable, firm fit.
The Tatonka Hiking Pack 15 is equipped with a drinking system preparation, has a zipped compartment on the front, elastic side pockets and a practical zipped pocket on the hip belt. Hiking pole holder and rain cover complete the equipment.
Your lifesaver in an emergency: The RECCO® reflector
A RECCO® reflector is mounted on the lid of Hiking Pack 15. In an emergency, a RECCO® helicopter detector can help rescue organisations find you quickly and safely – even if your mobile phone does not work. The RECCO® reflector is automatically included with your backpack, it doesn’t need power or battery, and it doesn’t need maintenance.
GREEN by Tatonka
The Hiking Pack 15 is partly made of recycled materials. That’s why we have labelled it with our GREEN label. This is how we identify products in which we use sustainable, environmentally friendly and resource-conserving materials and which meet our requirements for high functionality, best quality and minimization of the ecological footprint.
- X Vent Zero Carrying System
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Fixation for hiking poles
- Material reduced, very flexible, ventilated shoulder straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Ventilated hip belt with a zipped pocket
- Side compression straps
- Key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Flat zip-up front pocket with insert compartments
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB