Hiking Pack 20
Measurements: 46 x 23 x 14 cm Volume: 20 l Weight: 905 g Carrying system 1: X Vent Zero-System Fabric 1: reTex 6.6 Fabric 2: T-Snow Crust Fabric 3: Tec Rip 5.0
A textured polyester fabric made of 40% recycled materials. The robust and colorfast material is equipped with a waterproof PU coating.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
Tec Rip 5.0
(82% Polyamide, 18% Polyester)
The robust, tear-resistant fabric made of polyamide and polyester (82% PA, 18% PES) has a delicate check pattern and is equipped with a PU coating to make it waterproof.
Compact hiking backpack in casual daypack design with RECCO® reflector: The Tatonka Hiking Pack 20. Partly made of recycled materials.
The RECCO® backpack Tatonka Hiking Pack 20 is perfect for hiking. Its ventilated carrying system plays its advantages to the full on sweaty tours and offers a very good wearing comfort.
Perfect ventilation thanks to the X Vent Zero system
Due to the absence of a conventional mesh back sweat can evaporate in no time at all. The ventilated shoulder straps, ventilated hip belt and chest strap can be individually adjusted for a firm, comfortable fit.
The backpack has a practical zipped compartment on the front, elastic side pockets and a zipped pocket on the hip belt. Hiking pole holder, drinking system preparation and rain cover complete the equipment.
More safety when hiking thanks to RECCO® emergency reflector
Hurt or lost on the mountain tour? A bad scenario for every hiker. With the RECCO® reflector you have an important safety feature with you automatically. It is mounted on the lid of the Hiking Pack 20 and ensures that rescue organisations can locate you quickly and safely – even if your mobile phone doesn’t work or you don’t know where you are yourself. The RECCO® reflector works without power or battery, is always locatable and does not require maintenance.
GREEN by Tatonka
The Hiking Pack 20 is partly made of recycled materials. That’s why we have labelled it with our GREEN label. This is how we identify products in which we use sustainable, environmentally friendly and resource-conserving materials and which meet our requirements for high functionality, best quality and minimization of the ecological footprint.
- X Vent Zero Carrying System
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Fixation for hiking poles
- Material reduced, very flexible, ventilated shoulder straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Ventilated hip belt with a zipped pocket
- Side compression straps
- Key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Flat zip-up front pocket with insert compartments
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB