Hiking Pack 30
Measurements: 52 x 25 x 15 cm Volume: 30 l Weight: 1050 g Carrying system 1: X Vent Zero-System Fabric 1: reTex 6.6 Fabric 2: T-Snow Crust Fabric 3: Tec Rip 5.0
A textured polyester fabric made of 40% recycled materials. The robust and colorfast material is equipped with a waterproof PU coating.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
Tec Rip 5.0
(82% Polyamide, 18% Polyester)
The robust, tear-resistant fabric made of polyamide and polyester (82% PA, 18% PES) has a delicate check pattern and is equipped with a PU coating to make it waterproof.
Large hiking backpack Tatonka Hiking Pack 30 with RECCO® reflector. Partly made of recycled materials.
With its ventilated back system and its functional features, the Tatonka Hiking Pack 30 is an ideal companion on any hiking tour. And with the integrated emergency reflector, the RECCO® backpack also offers a useful safety feature.
X Vent Zero carrying system and custom-fit features
The X Vent Zero carrying system developed by Tatonka does without a mesh back so that the hiking backpack rests only minimally on the back. This allows sweat moisture to evaporate optimally. The backpack is comfortably fixed with padded, ventilated shoulder straps, ventilated hip belt and adjustable chest strap.
The Hiking Pack 30 has a practical subdivision into main and bottom compartment, a zipped compartment on the front, elastic side pockets and a zipped pocket on the hip fin. It also is equipped with a hiking pole holder and a drinking system preparation. And thanks to the integrated rain cover even the weather becomes a minor matter.
Always there for emergencies: the RECCO® reflector
Much more often than many think, hikers get lost in the mountains. That’s why we’ve put a RECCO® reflector on the lid of the Hiking Pack 30. It enables rescue organisations to locate missing persons quickly using a RECCO® helicopter detector. The RECCO® reflector always works. Nor does it need electricity, battery or maintenance.
GREEN by Tatonka
The Hiking Pack 30 is partly made of recycled materials. That’s why we have labelled it with our GREEN label. This is how we identify products in which we use sustainable, environmentally friendly and resource-conserving materials and which meet our requirements for high functionality, best quality and minimization of the ecological footprint.
- X Vent Zero Carrying System
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Fixation for hiking poles
- Material reduced, very flexible, ventilated shoulder straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Ventilated hip belt with a zipped pocket
- Side compression straps
- Key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Flat zip-up front pocket with insert compartments
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB