Jonno W's 3in1 Coat
Weight: 1245 g / Gr. 38 Fabric 1: T-HardShell Herringbone 2L Fabric 2: T-Insulation Back Length: 88 cm / Gr. 38 Size run: 34-46
T-HardShell Herringbone 2L
(Outer layer: 100% Polyester Membrane: 100% Polyurethane)
This waterproof and breathable material with a herringbone optic is used by Tatonka for fashionable all-weather jackets and coats. The material is provided with a PFC-free, water and dirt repellent equipment.
(Shellfabric: 100% Polyamide Wadding: 100% Polyester (3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation))
Very light and fluffy 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation wadding with a high thermal output. The outer material is a hard-wearing polyamide. The material is used for jackets, gilets, inner jackets and coats.
Tailored hooded short coat made from waterproof, breathable T-HardShell Herringbone with removable, padded T-Insulation inner shell (3M ™ Thinsulate ™ Insulation). Outer and inner sheath can each be worn alone. With PFC-free finish.
- Taffeta/ mesh lining in the outer coat
- Feminine cut
- Adjustable hood with reinforced brim
- Soft chin protection
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Two-way front zip
- Front placket with wind flap and snap buttons
- Front pockets with hidden zips
- Embroidered logo
- Inner jacket: Quilted lining for increased warmth
- Inner coat: E/string-adjustable stand-up collar
- Inner coat: Pre-shaped sleeves with knitted cuffs
- Inner coat: Front pockets with hidden zips
- Inner coat: Cord-adjustable hem
- Inner coat: Logo-Print