Kings Peak 45 RECCO
Measurements: 63 x 30 x 18 cm Volume: 45 l Weight: 1,20 kg Carrying system 1: X Vent Zero-System Fabric 1: T-DIA Rip Fabric 2: Texamid 1.0 Fabric bottom: 420 HD Nylon
(93% Polyamide, 7% Polyethylene)
Lightweight, abrasion-resistant ripstop fabric with woven diamond pattern. Stronger polyethylene warp and weft threads make this backpack fabric extremely tear and cut resistant.
Lightweight materials need thin fibres. Strong fabrics need high-strength fibres. So it makes sense to use 100 den Nylon fibre. Thanks to the PU-silicone coating, the tear resistance is increased by a further approx. 20%.
420 HD Nylon
The classic 420 den Nylon material has proved itself in the “high density” (HD) version as a good, very flexible basic material. The 420 den yarn gives it a very high tear resistance. The material is made waterproof by the triple PU coating.
Ultra lightweight touring backpack with ventilated carrying system and RECCO® reflector
Our new touring and hiking backpack Kings Peak 45 RECCO® scores with several innovative features: It weighs only 1200 grams, because it is made of highly tear- and cut-resistant, yet incredibly light materials. It offers you excellent wearing comfort because it has a perfectly ventilated carrying system. Above all, it is equipped with an absolutely sensible safety feature, the Recco® reflector.
Recco® – for more safety on your tours
Even if your mobile phone has no reception or your battery is empty, the Recco® reflector allows you to be safely found by rescue organisations in an emergency in the mountains, woods or wilderness using the Recco® Helicopter Detector. The Recco® reflector on your backpack is tiny, rugged and durable. It simply works without power and does not need to be activated. And best of all, you can’t forget it because it’s integrated into your backpack!
Learn more about the RECCO® reflector and where the RECCO® helicopter detectors are already in use.
- X Vent Zero Carrying System
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Packsack with snow guard
- Fixation for climbing rope
- Fixation for hiking poles
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Padded ventilated hip flaps
- Detachable side compression straps with lockable buckle
- Elastic side compression, detachable
- Handle on front and back
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Hydration system compatible
- Gear loops on the front
- Insert pockets on both sides
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB