Tent Style: Tunnel Persons: 2 Measurements: 360 x 155 x 110 cm Packing size: 50 x Ø19cm Weight: 2,30 kg Weight / min: 2,10 kg Fabric 1: 30 den Nylon 6.6 Ripstop250T Si Water column fly: 1500 Fabric 2: 30 den Nylon Ripstop 245T WR Fabric bottom: 70 den Nylon Taffeta 190T PU Water column floor: 10000 Pole / Specification: Ultra Light, 8.6 mm Pole Qty: 1 + 1 Loops Qty: 9 Fixation points Qty: 10 Storm rope Qty: 6 Pin Qty: 16 Apses Qty: 1 Fly entrance Qty: 1 Mosquito net fly Qty: 2 Ventilation Fly Qty: 2 x verschliessbar Inner tent Qty: 1 Inner tent entrance Qty: 1 Mosquito net inner tent Qty: 1 x verschliessbar Ventilation Inner tent Qty: 1 Inner tent pockets Qty: 2 Clothes line Qty: 2
30 den Nylon 6.6 Ripstop250T Si
A highly tear-proof, lightweight tent fabric from our Expert series. The material’s excellent properties are due to the very high quality of the basic material (6.6 Ripstop Nylon), which is reinforced with several layers of a silicone coating (3 on the outside, 2 on the inside). Which makes it almost impossible to tear this wafer-thin material with your bare hands! 100% water-repellent, as both sides are silicone-coated; 1 500 mm water column.
30 den Nylon Ripstop 245T WR
With a lightweight, air-permeable, water-repellent finish, the 30 den Nylon Ripstop material is the perfect inner tent material for the Expert series.
70 den Nylon Taffeta 190T PU
This is a tightly and finely woven material for very light tent floor. Quadruple PU-coated, with a 10 000 mm water column rating.
Weight-optimised tunnel tent for two people
When every gram counts on a trip and you want to sleep in the dry even in bad weather, then it’s a good idea to have Kiruna in your backpack. It’s amazingly light thanks to the construction with the shorter rear tent frame and the use Nylon 6.6-Ripstop material with 5-fold silicone coating for the outer tent. And was quite understandably voted test winner by “outdoor” magazine.
- Tunnel tent with two poles
- Shortened back tent pole
- Front entrance into the vestibule
- Two large closable air vents, which can both be operated from the interior
- Reflecting guy line
- Practical storage loop for guy lines
- Reinforced tension points with webbing loops
- Entrance into the inner tent with closable mosquito window
- Two interior side insert pockets beside the entrance
- Easy-to-reach insert pocket at the foot end
- Clothes line in the inner tent
- Air vent in the inner tent
- Size adjustable strap loops
- Includes storage bags for tent and poles
- Ultra Light poles
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB