Money Box RFID B
Measurements: 9 x 13 x 1 cm Weight: 40 g Fabric 1: T-Square Rip Fabric 2: CRYPTALLOY®
Small wallet with integrated read protection. Credit cards are increasingly being fitted with RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips with personal details that, thanks to radio technology, can be read quickly and without physical contact. Unfortunately, this can also occur when you don t want it to. With the Money Box RFID B, an incorporated CRYPTALLOY® foil blocks the radio waves, preventing any attempts at data theft. Needless to say, the wallet also has lots of compartments and a zip for change.
Get more information about all RFID-Block products here.
With the CRYPTALLOY® foil Tatonka uses a film that offers maximum shielding against relevant frequencies (from 100 kHz to 4 GHz; this means low, high and ultrahigh frequency range) and due to a frequency shift disturbs any radio communication. This was tested and certified by the TÜV Saarland.
As the manufacturer ‘Kryptonic Technologies’ has confirmed the required processing of the foil in all of Tatonka’s RIFD products. Click here to get to the Money Box RFID B certificate and to the product news ‘Now certified: Tatonka’s RFID blocking products’.
- Small zipped pocket
- Insert pockets in various sizes
- Opens out, with hook-and-loop fastening
- Fits to ID card
- Best RFID scan protection with TÜV certified RFID blocking material CRYPTALLOY®
- Shielding against all frequencies and can be used for all cards
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB