Naika W's 3in1 Coat
Weight: 1155 g / Gr.38 Fabric 1: T-HardShell Herringbone 2L Fabric 2: T-Insulation Back Length: 81 cm / Gr. 38 Size run: 34-46
T-HardShell Herringbone 2L
(Outer layer: 100% Polyester Membrane: 100% Polyurethane)
This waterproof and breathable material with a herringbone optic is used by Tatonka for fashionable all-weather jackets and coats. The material is provided with a PFC-free, water and dirt repellent equipment.
(Shellfabric: 100% Polyamide Wadding: 100% Polyester (3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation))
Very light and fluffy 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation wadding with a high thermal output. The outer material is a hard-wearing polyamide. The material is used for jackets, gilets, inner jackets and coats.
Tailored short coat made of waterproof, breathable T-HardShell Herringbone (with PFC free finish) with detachable, quilted inner jacket made of T-Insulation (3M™ Thinsulate™). Both, the outer coat and the inner jacket, can be worn separately.
- Taffeta/ mesh lining in the outer coat
- Feminine cut
- Two-way adjustable hood with reinforced brim
- Soft chin protection
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Two-way front zip
- Shortened front placket with visible and hidden snap buttons
- Welt pockets with zip
- Embroidered logo
- Regular fit
- Inner jacket: Quilted lining for increased warmth
- Inner coat: E/string-adjustable stand-up collar
- Inner coat: Pre-shaped sleeves with knitted cuffs
- Inner coat: Front pockets with hidden zipper
- Inner coat: Cord-adjustable hem
- Inner coat: Logo-Print