Measurements: 74 x 30 x 20 cm Volume: 55 l Weight: 1,95 kg Carrying system 1: V Comfort Vario-System Fabric 1: T-Square Rip Fabric 2: 450 HD Polyoxford Fabric 3: T-Snow Crust Fabric bottom: 450 HD Polyoxford
Thanks to the fine structure, this development by Tatonka is extremely technical. The very tight, special weaving method of the 210 den fibres makes the fabric extremely strong, but it remains light at the same time. Perfect for our lightweight trekking and hiking rucksacks.
450 HD Polyoxford
Soft, PU coated polyester fabric made of 450 denier yarn in Oxford look.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
Comfortable touring backpack with 55 liter capacity: the Tatonka Norix 55
Ideal for backpacking, as a travel backpack or for shorter trekking trips: the Norix 55 touring backpack. Its carrying system is comfortable and flexible, allowing good freedom of movement.
Adjustable carrying system and good features
The carrying system of the touring rucksack can be adapted to different back lengths and thus directs part of the packing load into the pelvic area so that the shoulders and back are relieved.
The Tatonka Norix 55 offers a large front opening into the main compartment, a separate bottom compartment, side pockets and a front pocket. The lid can be adjusted in height, material loops on the lid and front allow additional equipment to be attached.
You are looking for another size? The Norix touring backpack is also available with 48 liter volume and 65 liter volume
For women we offer the ladies’ backpack Norix 44 Women with adapted back length and women-specific shoulder straps.
- V Comfort Vario Carrying System
- Packsack with snow guard
- Removable section between main and bottom compartment
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Padded ventilated hip flaps
- Side compression straps with lockable buckle
- Handle on front and back
- Height adjustable lid with gear loops
- Key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Large zipped front opening into the main compartment
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Material loops on the front with an integrated hiking stick/ice axe holder
- Carabiner fixation on the shoulder strap
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
- Large zipped front pocket
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB