Tores W's RECCO Pants
Weight: 475 g / Gr. 38 Fabric 1: T-HardShell Pro 3L Size run: 34-46
T-HardShell Pro 3L
(Outer layer: 100% Polyamide Inner layer: 100% Polyamide Membrane: 100% Polyurethane)
Waterproof-breathable, 3-layered material. This highly durable and tear-resistant polyamide fabric is a mechanical 4-way stretch material. Its fantastic elasticity comes from integrating spiral-shaped threads that can stretch when they are pulled. Combined with the flexible PU membrane, the T-HardShell Pro 3L offers outstanding freedom of movement. The water- and stain-resistant gear is also free of PFC.
Durable touring pants made of waterproof-breathable, triple-layered, PFC-free T-HardShell Pro 3L (water column 20,000 mm, breathability 15,000 g/m²/24h). These functional outdoor pants from Tatonka also feature the innovative integrated RECCO® reflector.
Learn more about the RECCO® reflector and where the RECCO® helicopter detectors are already in use.
- CORDURA® 500 PD inserts at inner pants hem
- Ergonomically shaped knee
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Higher back waistband
- Thermo fusion two-way zip along leg, above knee
- Traditional front closure with zip
- Fixed webbing belt with flat buckle
- Preparation for suspenders
- Adjustable hem
- Front pockets with water repellent thermo fusion zips
- Logo print
- Regular fit