Trail Pack 25
Measurements: 54 x 26 x 16 cm Volume: 25 l Weight: 960 g Carrying system 1: Frame Vent-System Fabric 1: reTex 6.6 Fabric 2: T-Snow Crust Fabric 3: Tec Rip 5.0
A textured polyester fabric made of 40% recycled materials. The robust and colorfast material is equipped with a waterproof PU coating.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
Tec Rip 5.0
(82% Polyamide, 18% Polyester)
The robust, tear-resistant fabric made of polyamide and polyester (82% PA, 18% PES) has a delicate check pattern and is equipped with a PU coating to make it waterproof.
Sportive hiking backpack Tatonka Trail Pack 25 with comfortable mesh back carrying system. Made with recycled materials.
We have developed the Trail Pack 25 for hikers who are looking for a very comfortable, ventilated hiking backpack for day trips. It is equipped with our new Frame Vent Carrying system. The Trail Pack 25 is also partly made of recycled materials.
The Frame Vent System – comfort paired with ventilation
The lightweight Frame Vent Carrying System has a flexible mesh stretched over a filigree, three-dimensionally preformed spring steel frame. It nestles comfortably against the back and follows every movement. The light hip belt and the adjustable chest belt fix the backpack firmly to the back. Hip belt and ergonomically pre-shaped shoulder straps are ventilated.
Equipped with drinking system preparation and rain cover
The main compartment of the Trail Pack 25 can be opened wide so that you can easily reach your equipment. The two side pockets, the zippered front pocket and the lid compartment are ideal for storing small items.
If desired, the backpack can also be equipped with a drinking system. The walking stick holder and the rain cover are of course also part of the equipment.
GREEN by Tatonka – committed to sustainability
For the Trail Pack 25 we partly use recycled materials. This helps to conserve resources and avoid waste. We use only materials that meet our high quality standards.
You can find more information about our Green by Tatonka label here.
- Frame Vent Carrying System
- Fixation for hiking poles
- Ventilated shoulder straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Ventilated hip belt with a zipped pocket
- Side compression
- Handle on the frontside
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Main compartment with 3D opening
- Side pockets
- Front pocket with zipper
- Use of recycled materials
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB