Travel Folder RFID B
Measurements: 11 x 17,5 x 1 cm Weight: 30 g Fabric 1: T-Square Rip Fabric 2: CRYPTALLOY®
Thanks to the fine structure, this development by Tatonka is extremely technical. The very tight, special weaving method of the 210 den fibres makes the fabric extremely strong, but it remains light at the same time. Perfect for our lightweight trekking and hiking rucksacks.
Screening products with the specially developed tear-resistant material CRYPTALLOY® offer the highest level of protection against RFID/NFC attacks. The TÜV certified material blocks radio waves on all the usual RFID frequencies and can be used for all cards.
Basic passport protector with read protection. Integrated CRYPTALLOY® foil blocks radio waves, preventing passport data from being read unintentionally.
Get more information about all RFID-Block products here.
With the CRYPTALLOY® foil Tatonka uses a film that offers maximum shielding against relevant frequencies (from 100 kHz to 4 GHz; this means low, high and ultrahigh frequency range) and due to a frequency shift disturbs any radio communication. This was tested and certified by the TÜV Saarland.
As the manufacturer ‘Kryptonic Technologies’ has confirmed the required processing of the foil in all of Tatonka’s RIFD products. Click here to get to the
- Large main compartment
- Credit card holder
- Opens out, with hook-and-loop fastening
- Fits to EU passport
- Best RFID scan protection with TÜV certified RFID blocking material CRYPTALLOY®
- Shielding against all frequencies and can be used for all cards
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB