Yukon JR 32
Measurements: 58 x 26 x 16 cm Volume: 32 l Weight: 1,50 kg Carrying system 1: Y1-System Fabric 1: Textreme 6.6 Fabric 2: T-Snow Crust Fabric 3: T-Rain Rip
The textured polyester material in 600 den threads is robust, colourfast and versatile. PU-coated to achieve a weatherproof finish.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
The high-tear and abrasion-resistant RipStop fabric shows a lively surface due to the irregularly interwoven thicker threads. The material is waterproof by PU coating and is used for backpacks.
Tatonka Yukon 32 JR – the trekking backpack for teenagers
This trekking backpack for teenagers has a clear, no-frills design with 32 liters of volume divided into a number of clever storage compartments that offer your young trekking fans enough space for everything they need on tour.
The adjustable Y1 carrying system is tailored for the volume and ensures wonderful carrying comfort. To keep the load stable, the lateral compression straps and load control straps make this backpack impressively controllable.
- Y1 Carrying System
- Packsack with snow guard
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Fixation for hiking poles
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Padded hip strap
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Side compression straps
- Compression around perimeter of base
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Side pockets
- Zipped side pockets with expansion pleats
- Gear loops
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB