Measurements: 74 x 32 x 24 cm Volume: 60 l + 10 l Weight: 2,50 kg Carrying system 1: V2-System Fabric 1: Textreme 6.6 Fabric 2: T-Rain Rip Fabric 3: T-Snow Crust Fabric bottom: CORDURA® 500 den
The textured polyester material in 600 den threads is robust, colourfast and versatile. PU-coated to achieve a weatherproof finish.
The high-tear and abrasion-resistant RipStop fabric shows a lively surface due to the irregularly interwoven thicker threads. The material is waterproof by PU coating and is used for backpacks.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
CORDURA® 500 den
We are using the classic CORDURA® fabrics made in high tenacity, air-jet textured nylon 6.6 in 500 Denier. CORDURA® brand provides fabrics that are recognized for their long-lasting durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs and is more durable than other fabrics. No matter the application, CORDURA® fabric offers a superior strength-to-weight ratio, making it a first-choice for durable fabrics.
Tatonka trekking backpack Yukon 60+10 wih ample 60 liter volume
The Tatonka Yukon is the classic among our trekking backpacks. With a volume of 60 litres it offers enough space for the complete outdoor equipment and is equally suitable for trekkers and backpackers.
The V2 Carrying System for loads up to 25 kilograms
New materials reduce the weight of the carrying system, and the three-dimensional hip belt fits the hips even more comfortably. The system offers an extremely efficient load transfer to the hip belt, and the trekking backpack is back-friendly and comfortable to carry even on longer tours.
A dream for backpackers: The large zip opening for quick packing and unpacking
On journeys fast and easy packing is mandatory! For this reason, the backpack has a large all-round front opening. The two-way zippers on the side of the Yukon 60+10 allow effortless access to your luggage at all times.
The lockable zipper sliders or the integrated rain cover offer protection against thieves or bad weather. Material loops and straps, side compression straps and a detachable bottom compartment are standard features of the Yukon 60+10.
Get more information about the entire Yukon Series here.
- V2 Carrying System
- Snow guard with two drawstrings under the lid
- Removable section between main and bottom compartment
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- If you need to, the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340) can be attached to the hip belt
- Side compression straps
- Handle on front and back
- Strong No.10 zipper
- Lockable zipper slider
- 3D zipped front opening
- Height adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Base made from durable CORDURA® material
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Material loops on the front with an integrated hiking stick/ice axe holder
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
- Large zipped front pocket
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB