Cima Di Basso 40 RECCO
Measurements: 62 x 31 x 17 cm Volume: 40 l Weight: 1,40 kg Carrying system 1: Thermo Mold-System Fabric 1: T-DIA Rip Fabric bottom: CORDURA® 500 den
(93% Polyamide, 7% Polyethylene)
Lightweight, abrasion-resistant ripstop fabric with woven diamond pattern. Stronger polyethylene warp and weft threads make this backpack fabric extremely tear and cut resistant.
CORDURA® 500 den
We are using the classic CORDURA® fabrics made in high tenacity, air-jet textured nylon 6.6 in 500 Denier. CORDURA® brand provides fabrics that are recognized for their long-lasting durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs and is more durable than other fabrics. No matter the application, CORDURA® fabric offers a superior strength-to-weight ratio, making it a first-choice for durable fabrics.
Tatonka Cima di Basso 40 RECCO® – the climbing backpack for alpinists with RECCO® emergency reflector
The large RECCO® backpack Cima di Basso 40 RECCO® with its top functional equipment for mountain sports has a volume of 40 liters and is therefore ideal for alpine tours lasting several days. The mountain backpack is light, the carrying system with thermoformed back, ergonomically shaped, padded hip belt, adjustable chest strap and load control strap can be positioned perfectly close to the body.
Fast access to the equipment
With the longitudinal, waterproof zipper on the front you can easily reach your equipment in the main compartment. The large front pocket with the elastic insert holds your helmet, the outside of the backpack has a rope attachment, ice axe or hiking stick holder and additional material loops. You can remove the hip belt to put on the climbing harness.
More safety on mountain tours thanks to the RECCO® emergency reflector
The Cima di Basso 40 RECCO® offers a safety feature that should not be underestimated: The integrated RECCO® reflector allows rescue organisations to quickly locate you in an emergency using RECCO® helicopter detectors. Even if your mobile phone doesn’t work, you can be located safely and quickly. The reflector also requires no maintenance, it works without power or batteries.
- Thermo Mold Carrying System
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Fixation for climbing rope
- Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Removable, padded hip belt
- Side compression straps
- Lidded compartment with waterproof zipper and integrated key holder
- Hydration system compatible
- Direct access to the main compartment via longitudinal, waterproof zipper
- Bottom in strong CORDURA material is drawn high at the sides
- Zipped front pocket with elastic insert, e.g. for helmet, rope etc.
- Insert pockets on both sides
- Large equipment loop on the side
- Material loops on the lid, the front and the waist belt
- Waterproof zip pocket on a hip fin
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB