City Pack 30
Measurements: 56 x 28 x 18 cm Volume: 30 l Weight: 830 g Carrying system 1: Thermo Mold-System Fabric 1: Recycled Fabrics
PU-coated polyester fabrics and polyamide/polyester blends in the various structure, pattern and print versions. Depending on the product, the fabrics may contain up to 50% recycled polyester.
Tatonka City Pack 30 – the large laptop backpack in super-cool pattern variations. Partly made of recycled materials.
This large daypack is not only recommended as an office and everyday pack, but also for short travels and weekend trips due to its features. The City Pack 30 is also partly made of recycled materials and is therefore an environmentally conscious choice. Click your way through the cool colors and patterns!
Daypack with removable, separately usable hip belt
The City Pack 30 is equipped with the pleasantly light Thermo Mold Carrying System, which adapts flexibly to the back. You can remove the hip belt and use it as a waist bag or sling bag.
Padded laptop compartment, exterior pockets and drinking system preparation
The main compartment of the City Pack 30 can be opened wide so that you can load it comfortably. The padded laptop compartment for a 15.4″ laptop is also located here. The backpack also has a lid compartment, a zippered front pocket and two side pockets. If required, you can equip the City Pack 30 with a hydration bladder.
GREEN by Tatonka – for more sustainability
The Tatonka City Pack 30 is partly made of recycled materials and therefore carries our GREEN label. With the GREEN label we mark products in which we use sustainable, environmentally friendly and resource-conserving materials and which meet our requirements for high functionality, best quality and minimization of the ecological footprint.
You can find more information about our Green by Tatonka label here.
- Thermo Mold Carrying System
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Detachable waist belt to use separately as a sling bag or hip pack
- Variable compression straps
- Handle on the frontside
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Hydration system compatible
- Light fixation loop
- Large zipped front opening into the main compartment
- Side pockets
- Sewn-in laptop compartment (not near the bottom) made of lightly padded AirMesh material
- If required, our compression straps (item 3258) can be attached to the backpack
- Use of recycled materials
- Zip-up front pocket with side access
- Laptop compartment for 15.4" laptops
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB