Hang Loose RFID B
Measurements: 20 x 14 x 2 cm Weight: 90 g Fabric 1: T-Square Rip Fabric 2: CRYPTALLOY®
Lockable bag with integrated read protection. Credit or ID cards and passports with an RFID chip can be safely stored in the Hang Loose RFID B because an incorporated CRYPTALLOY foil blocks radio waves, preventing data theft. Hang Loose can be worn on a belt, over the shoulder or carried as a wallet.
Get more information about all RFID-Block products here.
With the CRYPTALLOY® foil Tatonka uses a film that offers maximum shielding against relevant frequencies (from 100 kHz to 4 GHz; this means low, high and ultrahigh frequency range) and due to a frequency shift disturbs any radio communication. This was tested and certified by the TÜV Saarland.
As the manufacturer ‘Kryptonic Technologies’ has confirmed the required processing of the foil in all of Tatonka’s RIFD products. Click here to get to the Hang Loose RFID B certificate and to the product news ‘Now certified: Tatonka’s RFID blocking products’.
- Integrated spacious bellow pockets
- Adjustable strap length
- Two diagonally placed compartments for credit cards and pens
- Best RFID scan protection with TÜV certified RFID blocking material CRYPTALLOY®
- Shielding against all frequencies and can be used for all cards
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB