Skin Moneybelt Int. RFID B
Measurements: 14 x 28 cm Weight: 55 g Fabric 1: 210T Nylon Ripstop Fabric 2: CRYPTALLOY®
210T Nylon Ripstop
A very lightweight outer fabric with a fine Ripstop texture and pleasantly soft to the touch. PU-coated on the inside, it has a water column of 2 000 mm.
Screening products with the specially developed tear-resistant material CRYPTALLOY® offer the highest level of protection against RFID/NFC attacks. The TÜV certified material blocks radio waves on all the usual RFID frequencies and can be used for all cards.
Flat money and document belt with read protection. The Moneybelt is comfortable to wear under clothing – and hardly visible. The integrated CRYPTALLOY® foil blocks radio waves, preventing passport details from being read unintentionally.
Get more information about all RFID-Block products here.
With the CRYPTALLOY® foil Tatonka uses a film that offers maximum shielding against relevant frequencies (from 100 kHz to 4 GHz; this means low, high and ultrahigh frequency range) and due to a frequency shift disturbs any radio communication. This was tested and certified by the TÜV Saarland.
As the manufacturer ‘Kryptonic Technologies’ has confirmed the required processing of the foil in all of Tatonka’s RIFD products. Click here to get the product news ‘Now certified: Tatonka’s RFID blocking products’.
- Width adjustment
- Extremely thin and elastic hip webbing with quick-release buckle
- Two zipped pockets
- Fits to EU passport
- Soft material on the back
- Best RFID scan protection with TÜV certified RFID blocking material CRYPTALLOY®
- Shielding against all frequencies and can be used for all cards
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB