Measurements: 68 x 30 x 22 cm Volume: 50 l + 10 l Weight: 2,30 kg Carrying system 1: V2-System Fabric 1: Textreme 6.6 Fabric 2: T-Rain Rip Fabric 3: T-Snow Crust Fabric bottom: CORDURA® 500 den
The textured polyester material in 600 den threads is robust, colourfast and versatile. PU-coated to achieve a weatherproof finish.
The high-tear and abrasion-resistant RipStop fabric shows a lively surface due to the irregularly interwoven thicker threads. The material is waterproof by PU coating and is used for backpacks.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
CORDURA® 500 den
We are using the classic CORDURA® fabrics made in high tenacity, air-jet textured nylon 6.6 in 500 Denier. CORDURA® brand provides fabrics that are recognized for their long-lasting durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs and is more durable than other fabrics. No matter the application, CORDURA® fabric offers a superior strength-to-weight ratio, making it a first-choice for durable fabrics.
The Tatonka trekking backpack Yukon 50+10 for loads up to 25 kilograms
The Yukon 50+10 is the classic trekking backpack and one of the most popular Tatonka models. With a packing volume of about 50 liters it offers enough space for a wide range of tours and is also a perfect companion when travelling.
Optimized V2 Carrying System for even better wearing comfort
The V2 Carrying System of the Tatonka Yukon, which has been rated excellent for many years, has been further improved with regard to its own weight and efficiency of load transfer to the hip area: on the one hand by using lighter materials, on the other hand by the three-dimensionally shaped hip belt, which fits even more comfortably to the hip. The carrying system can be adapted to your own back length.
Backpack with large opening into the main compartment
To make packing a snap, the Yukon 50 has a three-dimensional front opening. Once on the move, the two-way zippers allow quick lateral access to the luggage at any time. Protection against thieves or bad weather is provided by the lockable zipper sliders or the integrated rain cover.
The Tatonka Yukon is also available in the versions Yukon 60+10 and Yukon 70+10 with more packing volume.
Get more information about the entire Yukon Series here.
- V2 Carrying System
- Snow guard with two drawstrings under the lid
- Removable section between main and bottom compartment
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- If you need to, the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340) can be attached to the hip belt
- Side compression straps
- Handle on front and back
- Strong No.10 zipper
- Lockable zipper slider
- 3D zipped front opening
- Height adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Base made from durable CORDURA® material
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Material loops on the front with an integrated hiking stick/ice axe holder
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
- Large zipped front pocket
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB