Measurements: 74 x 32 x 24 cm Volume: 60 l + 10 l Weight: 2,50 kg Carrying system 1: V2-System Fabric 1: Textreme 6.6 Fabric 2: T-Rain Rip Fabric 3: T-Snow Crust Fabric bottom: CORDURA® 500 den
The textured polyester material in 600 den threads is robust, colourfast and versatile. PU-coated to achieve a weatherproof finish.
The high-tear and abrasion-resistant RipStop fabric shows a lively surface due to the irregularly interwoven thicker threads. The material is waterproof by PU coating and is used for backpacks.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
CORDURA® 500 den
We are using the classic CORDURA® fabrics made in high tenacity, air-jet textured nylon 6.6 in 500 Denier. CORDURA® brand provides fabrics that are recognized for their long-lasting durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs and is more durable than other fabrics. No matter the application, CORDURA® fabric offers a superior strength-to-weight ratio, making it a first-choice for durable fabrics.
Trekking backpack Tatonka Yukon 60+10 with an adjustable carrying system
The Yukon is a trekking classic that’s the right choice for a wide variety of trips. The backpack is optimized for loads up to 25 kg and offers a balanced combination of light weight, durability and performance. The three-dimensional formed hip flaps guarantee optimal weight transfer. Beyond the standard must-have trekking backpack features, the Yukon also offers incredible practicality with a 3D front opening that makes packing easier than ever. The bottom of the backpack is made of durable CORDURA® and the bottom seam extends up the sides to prevent water from getting in when you put the pack down.
Get more information about the entire Yukon Series here.
- V2 Carrying System
- Snow guard with two drawstrings under the lid
- Removable section between main and bottom compartment
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- If you need to, the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340) can be attached to the hip belt
- Side compression straps
- Handle on front and back
- Strong No.10 zipper
- Lockable zipper slider
- 3D zipped front opening
- Height adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Base made from durable CORDURA® material
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Material loops on the front with an integrated hiking stick/ice axe holder
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
- Large zipped front pocket
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB