Measurements: 78 x 34 x 25 cm Volume: 70 l + 10 l Weight: 2,60 kg Carrying system 1: V2-System Fabric 1: Textreme 6.6 Fabric 2: T-Rain Rip Fabric 3: T-Snow Crust Fabric bottom: CORDURA® 500 den
The textured polyester material in 600 den threads is robust, colourfast and versatile. PU-coated to achieve a weatherproof finish.
The high-tear and abrasion-resistant RipStop fabric shows a lively surface due to the irregularly interwoven thicker threads. The material is waterproof by PU coating and is used for backpacks.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
CORDURA® 500 den
We are using the classic CORDURA® fabrics made in high tenacity, air-jet textured nylon 6.6 in 500 Denier. CORDURA® brand provides fabrics that are recognized for their long-lasting durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs and is more durable than other fabrics. No matter the application, CORDURA® fabric offers a superior strength-to-weight ratio, making it a first-choice for durable fabrics.
Tatonka trekking backpack Yukon 70+10 with ample 70 liter volume
The backpack for trekkers and backpackers! The Yukon 70+10 from Tatonka is the largest of the Yukon trekking backpacks and with a volume of 70 liters offers plenty of space for equipment and luggage.
Even more efficient and comfortable: the optimized V2 Carrying System for loads up to 25 kg
The proven V2 Carrying System has become even lighter thanks to the use of new materials. The three-dimensionally shaped hip belt fits even more snugly to the hip, so that the packing load is transferred even more efficiently from the shoulders to the pelvic area. In addition, the carrying system can be adapted to your own back length. The trekking backpack is comfortable and controlled to carry, even at higher weights.
Perfect companion for backpackers
The Yukon 70+10 is quick and easy to pack thanks to its all-round 3D zipper front opening, and the two-way zippers allow quick access to the main compartment. The Yukon 70+10 is therefore ideally suited as a backpacker backpack.
Main and bottom compartment are separable, equipment and luggage can be stored on loops, straps or in the various pockets. And the supplied rain cover reliably protects the backpack and its contents from rain.
The Yukon 50+10 Women and Yukon 60+10 Women backpacks have specially shaped shoulder straps and an adjusted back length.
Get more information about the entire Yukon Series here.
- V2 Carrying System
- Snow guard with two drawstrings under the lid
- Removable section between main and bottom compartment
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- If you need to, the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340) can be attached to the hip belt
- Side compression straps
- Handle on front and back
- Strong No.10 zipper
- Lockable zipper slider
- 3D zipped front opening
- Height adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Base made from durable CORDURA® material
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Material loops on the front with an integrated hiking stick/ice axe holder
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
- Large zipped front pocket
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB