Yukon X1 75+10
Measurements: 85 x 37 x 22 cm Volume: 75 l + 10 l Weight: 3,15 kg Carrying system 1: X1-System Fabric 1: CORDURA® 500 den Fabric 2: T-Snow Crust Fabric bottom: CORDURA® 500 den
CORDURA® 500 den
We are using the classic CORDURA® fabrics made in high tenacity, air-jet textured nylon 6.6 in 500 Denier. CORDURA® brand provides fabrics that are recognized for their long-lasting durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs and is more durable than other fabrics. No matter the application, CORDURA® fabric offers a superior strength-to-weight ratio, making it a first-choice for durable fabrics.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
Tatonka trekking backpack Yukon X1 75+10 for loads over 25 kilograms with RECCO® reflector
The Tatonka Yukon X1 75+10 offers a generous 75 liters packing volume and is designed with its size and equipment for extended trekking tours or backpacker trips with lots of luggage. It also features a RECCO® emergency reflector that makes hiking in lonely regions safer.
Lighter and even more comfortable: The extremely powerful X1 Carrying System for heavy loads
New materials reduce the weight of our proven and powerful X1 Carrying System. The seamlessly molded back and the three-dimensionally shaped hip belt fit comfortably and ergonomically, so that the load is transferred very efficiently to the pelvic area. This ensures back-friendly carrying. The carrying system can also be adapted to different back lengths.
Backpack with large zipper opening made of robust material
The Tatonka Yukon X1 75+10 offers extensive storage and fastening options and is made of particularly tear-resistant and hard-wearing Cordura®. Thanks to the large front opening into the main compartment, it is also easy to pack and unpack.
Safety feature for wilderness tours – the RECCO® reflector on the lid
We have equipped our large trekking backpack with a RECCO® reflector, which enables rescue organisations to quickly and safely locate missing persons in extensive areas using the RECCO® helicopter detector. The reflector is small and lightweight, requires neither power nor batteries, does not require maintenance and always works.
Learn more about the RECCO® reflector and where the RECCO® helicopter detectors are already in use.
- X1 Carrying System
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Snow guard with two drawstrings under the lid
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Fixation for climbing rope
- Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
- Two access points for load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Hip belt with gear loops
- If you need to, the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340) can be attached to the hip belt
- Side compression straps
- Handle on front and back
- Strong No.10 zipper
- Lockable zipper slider
- Height adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lidded compartment with waterproof zipper and integrated key holder
- Hydration system compatible
- Large zipped front opening into the main compartment
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Zipped side pockets with expansion pleats
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Gear loops on the front
- Zip-up front pocket with elastic insert
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB