Alaska Family DLX
Tent Style: Tunnel Persons: 4 - 6 Measurements: 630 x 235 x 150 cm Packing size: 80 x Ø35cm Weight: 9,20 kg Weight / min: 8,80 kg Fabric 1: 68 den Polyester 210T PU Water column fly: 8000 Fabric 2: 70 den Nylon Ripstop 190T WR Fabric bottom: 70 den Nylon Taffeta 190T PU Water column floor: 10000 Seam type: versiegelt / taped Pole / Specification: 7001/T6 Aluminium, 11 mm Pole Qty: 4 Loops Qty: 18 Fixation points Qty: 18 Storm rope Qty: 8 Pin Qty: 26 Apses Qty: 3 Fly entrance Qty: 6 Mosquito net fly Qty: 2-Seite Ventilation Fly Qty: 2 Window Qty: 2 Sky pocket Qty: 1 Inner tent Qty: 2 Inner tent entrance Qty: 2 Mosquito net inner tent Qty: 4 x verschliessbar Inner tent pockets Qty: 4 + 4 Clothes line Qty: 4
68 den Polyester 210T PU
The outer tent material has four layers of PU coating on the inside (water column 8 000 mm). Because the fabric does not absorb water, it will not stretch when damp or wet.
70 den Nylon Ripstop 190T WR
The water-repellent (W/R) fabric in 70 den Nylon is particularly air-permeable. The stronger threads running horizontally and vertically (Ripstop) increase the fabric’s tear resistance, which makes it ideal for inner tents.
70 den Nylon Taffeta 190T PU
This is a tightly and finely woven material for very light tent floor. Quadruple PU-coated, with a 10 000 mm water column rating.
Tunnel tent with two separate cabins for 4 to 6 people
The Alaska Family DLX is the ideal family tent, since with two sleeping cabins there is plenty of space to withdraw. The central vestibule with entrances on both sides and the four entrances in the back have sufficient storage space for all kinds of luggage. The spacious inner tent is 1.40 m high, 1.50 in the vestibule, and the entrances on all sides make the Alaska Family DLX the perfect companion for trips for small groups or family holidays.
- Tunnel tent with four poles, two separate sleeping areas and central vestibule
- Tunnel tent with even more interior space (1,40 m)
- Roof pocket
- Two entrances into the central vestibule
- Side entrance into the vestibule with separately closable mosquito net
- Entrance of vestibule can be setup as sun protection tarp (poles are not included)
- Two large closable air vents, which can both be operated from the interior
- Waterproof sealed seams
- Covers, vents, and attachment points made waterproof
- Reflectors on the guy lines
- Practical storage loop for guy lines
- Reinforced tension points with webbing loops
- Clothes line in the inner tent
- Anodised aluminium tent poles
- Includes storage bags for tent and poles
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB