Measurements: 54 x 33 x 18 cm Volume: 40 l Weight: 1,30 kg Carrying system 1: Thermo Mold-System Fabric 1: 420 HD Nylon Fabric 2: T-Rain Rip
420 HD Nylon
The classic 420 den Nylon material has proved itself in the “high density” (HD) version as a good, very flexible basic material. The 420 den yarn gives it a very high tear resistance. The material is made waterproof by the triple PU coating.
The high-tear and abrasion-resistant RipStop fabric shows a lively surface due to the irregularly interwoven thicker threads. The material is waterproof by PU coating and is used for backpacks.
Travel backpack and travel bag in one – the Flightcase from Tatonka!
The Tatonka Flightcase is a travel bag with backpack function and is accepted by many airlines as carry-on baggage without any problems.
The carrying system can be covered, then the backpack can be used as a bag. The main compartment can be opened completely for easy packing, laptop and travel documents can be stored in the padded laptop compartment on the back and in the front compartment with organizer.
- Thermo Mold Carrying System
- Back carrying system that can be stowed away
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Two carrying handles (horizontal and vertical)
- Option for attaching a shoulder strap (Item 3260, Item 3262)
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Removable hip webbing
- Mesh pocket inside the lid
- Main compartment with mesh cover
- Separate sleeve for 15 laptops, accessible from outside the bag
- Large main compartment opening with lockable zippers
- Front pocket with organizer and key holder
- Side pocket
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB