Tent Style: Tunnel Persons: 3 Measurements: 365 x 185 x 120 cm Packing size: 55 x Ø20cm Weight: 3,10 kg Weight / min: 2,80 kg Fabric 1: 68 den Polyester 210T PU Water column fly: 8000 Fabric 2: 70 den Nylon Ripstop 190T WR Fabric bottom: 70 den Nylon Taffeta 190T PU Water column floor: 10000 Seam type: versiegelt / taped Pole / Specification: 7001/T6 Aluminium, 9.5 mm Pole Qty: 1 + 1 Loops Qty: 9 Fixation points Qty: 10 Storm rope Qty: 6 Pin Qty: 16 Apses Qty: 1 Fly entrance Qty: 1 Mosquito net fly Qty: nein Ventilation Fly Qty: 2 Inner tent Qty: 1 Inner tent entrance Qty: 1 Mosquito net inner tent Qty: 1 x verschliessbar Ventilation Inner tent Qty: 1 Inner tent pockets Qty: 2 Clothes line Qty: 1
68 den Polyester 210T PU
The outer tent material has four layers of PU coating on the inside (water column 8 000 mm). Because the fabric does not absorb water, it will not stretch when damp or wet.
70 den Nylon Ripstop 190T WR
The water-repellent (W/R) fabric in 70 den Nylon is particularly air-permeable. The stronger threads running horizontally and vertically (Ripstop) increase the fabric’s tear resistance, which makes it ideal for inner tents.
70 den Nylon Taffeta 190T PU
This is a tightly and finely woven material for very light tent floor. Quadruple PU-coated, with a 10 000 mm water column rating.
Stable and resistant tunnel tent for three people
The inner tent is already suspended in the outer tent, but can be quickly detached if required. One feature that you will certainly appreciate in the rain, as the inner tent stays dry. An another plus point is the smaller rear rod, which makes the tent lighter and smaller to pack up – without having to accept any losses in sleeping comfort and area usage. Thanks to the many tension points and robust workmanship, Narvik is a reliable form of accommodation, whatever the weather.
- Tunnel tent with two poles
- Shortened back tent pole
- Front entrance into the vestibule
- Two air vents in the outer tent
- Waterproof sealed seams
- Covers, vents, and attachment points made waterproof
- Reflectors on the guy lines
- Practical storage loop for guy lines
- Reinforced tension points with webbing loops
- Entrance into the inner tent with closable mosquito window
- Two interior side insert pockets beside the entrance
- Easy-to-reach insert pocket at the foot end
- Clothes line in the inner tent
- Air vent in the inner tent
- Anodised aluminium tent poles
- Includes storage bags for tent and poles
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB