Norix 44 Women
Measurements: 66 x 27 x 18 cm Volume: 44 l Weight: 1,65 kg Carrying system 1: V Comfort Vario-System Women Fabric 1: T-Square Rip Fabric 2: 450 HD Polyoxford Fabric 3: T-Snow Crust Fabric bottom: 450 HD Polyoxford
Thanks to the fine structure, this development by Tatonka is extremely technical. The very tight, special weaving method of the 210 den fibres makes the fabric extremely strong, but it remains light at the same time. Perfect for our lightweight trekking and hiking rucksacks.
450 HD Polyoxford
Soft, PU coated polyester fabric made of 450 denier yarn in Oxford look.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
Lightweight ladies’ touring backpack Norix 44 Women
The Norix 44 Women women’s backpack features a comfortable and flexible carrying system that allows good freedom of movement. With its volume of 44 liters, it is ideal for hut tours and weekend trips.
Backpack with adjustable back length and sophisticated features
The pleasantly light and flexible carrying system of the Norix 44 Women can be adapted to your back length and offers a solid load transfer to the hip area. Shoulders and back are thus relieved. It is designed for a weight of up to 15 kilograms.
The touring backpack is equipped with a practical division into main and bottom compartment, side pockets, a front pocket and various material loops to accommodate additional equipment.
- Women's Backpack V Comfort Vario Carrying System
- Packsack with snow guard
- Removable section between main and bottom compartment
- Padded shoulder straps tailored to the female form
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Padded ventilated hip flaps
- Side compression straps with lockable buckle
- Handle on front and back
- Height adjustable lid with gear loops
- Key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Large zipped front opening into the main compartment
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Material loops on the front with an integrated hiking stick/ice axe holder
- Carabiner fixation on the shoulder strap
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
- Large zipped front pocket
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB