Tent Style: Tunnel Persons: 3 Measurements: 450 x 185 x 120 cm Packing size: 50 x Ø22cm Weight: 3,30 kg Weight / min: 3,10 kg Fabric 1: 30 den Nylon 6.6 Ripstop250T Si Water column fly: 1500 Fabric 2: 30 den Nylon Ripstop 245T WR Fabric bottom: 70 den Nylon Taffeta 190T PU Water column floor: 10000 Pole / Specification: Ultra Light, 8.6 mm Pole Qty: 3 Loops Qty: 12 Fixation points Qty: 14 Storm rope Qty: 8 Pin Qty: 16 Apses Qty: 1 Fly entrance Qty: 2 Mosquito net fly Qty: 1-Seite Ventilation Fly Qty: 2 x verschliessbar Fly pockets Qty: 1 Sky pocket Qty: 1 Inner tent Qty: 1 Inner tent entrance Qty: 1 Mosquito net inner tent Qty: 1 x verschliessbar Ventilation Inner tent Qty: 1 Inner tent pockets Qty: 4 Clothes line Qty: 2
30 den Nylon 6.6 Ripstop250T Si
A highly tear-proof, lightweight tent fabric from our Expert series. The material’s excellent properties are due to the very high quality of the basic material (6.6 Ripstop Nylon), which is reinforced with several layers of a silicone coating (3 on the outside, 2 on the inside). Which makes it almost impossible to tear this wafer-thin material with your bare hands! 100% water-repellent, as both sides are silicone-coated; 1 500 mm water column.
30 den Nylon Ripstop 245T WR
With a lightweight, air-permeable, water-repellent finish, the 30 den Nylon Ripstop material is the perfect inner tent material for the Expert series.
70 den Nylon Taffeta 190T PU
This is a tightly and finely woven material for very light tent floor. Quadruple PU-coated, with a 10 000 mm water column rating.
Spacious tunnel tent with lightweight specifications
In order to keep the weight of the Polar 3 as low as possible, it has been given a Nylon 6.6 Ripstop outer tent. Using the third frame arch opens up a large vestibule. This provides storage space for luggage and any other items you don’t want to have in the tent. Air can circulate optimally via the breathable material of the inner tent even if the vents are closed at the two entrances in inclement weather.
- Optimum weight tunnel tent with three poles
- Removable pocket in the vestibule
- Side entrance into the vestibule with separately closable mosquito net
- Two large closable air vents, which can both be operated from the interior
- Reflecting guy line
- Reinforced tension points with webbing loops
- Entrance into the inner tent with closable mosquito window
- Two interior side insert pockets beside the entrance
- Easy-to-reach insert pocket at the foot end
- Clothes line in the inner tent
- Size adjustable strap loops
- Includes storage bags for tent and poles
- Ultra Light poles
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB