Measurements: 210 x 160 cm Packing size: 12 x 5 x 1,5 cm Weight: 60 g Fabric 1: Aluminium coated PE-foil
Aluminium coated PE-foil
(100% Polyethylene Coating: 100% Aluminium)
A thin, soft, waterproof polyethylene foil is coated in aluminium. Used on the emergency blanket, it reflects the body’s own warmth.
Rescue blanket: Tatonka Rettungsdecke
For the rescue blanket it’s very clear on every tour: being there is everything! It reflects the body’s own warmth and is vital for people who have just been rescued.
In addition, rescue blankets are a mandatory component of a first-aid kit for passenger cars in Germany.
Correct application of the Tatonka rescue blanket
The Tatonka rescue blanket protects against hypothermia, wetness or wind, for example when the weather changes on outdoor tours and hikes. To maintain the body’s own warmth, the silver side must be turned inwards. The heat is not generated by insulation, but by reflection of the body’s heat radiation.
If a person is to be protected from overheating, the golden side is turned inwards. But beware: do not wrap the person! Rather, the blanket should be used as a kind of sun protection sail.
- Minimal weight
- One side gold, one side silver
- Minimal packing size
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB