Storm 30 RECCO
Measurements: 57 x 26 x 16 cm Volume: 30 l Weight: 1,05 kg Carrying system 1: X Vent Zero-System Fabric 1: T-Snow Crust Fabric 2: reTex 6.6
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
A textured polyester fabric made of 40% recycled materials. The robust and colorfast material is equipped with a waterproof PU coating.
Hiking backpack Tatonka Storm 30 – airy, light and with a lot of space
With the hiking backpack Storm 30 from Tatonka you can look forward to the next hiking tour! Its 30 liter volume makes it ideal for hikes of one or two nights. With its ventilated X Vent Zero carrying system it provides a dry back, a light padding in the lumbar area and long hip fins make it also very comfortable.
Usefully equipped backpack for everyone
The Storm 30 has everything that makes a good hiking backpack: Mesh pockets on the sides, a hiking pole holder and a large lid compartment. And also a backpack rain cover is included to protect you from bad weather.
The backpack can also be equipped with a drinking system: For the hydration bladder and the hydration tube there is an extra pocket and a special opening available.
- X Vent Zero Carrying System
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Fixation for hiking poles
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Padded hip strap
- Side compression straps
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Zip compartment under the lid
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Mesh pockets on sides
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB