Yukon X1 85+10
Measurements: 86 x 38 x 24 cm Volume: 85 l + 10 l Weight: 3,25 kg Carrying system 1: X1-System Fabric 1: CORDURA® 500 den Fabric 2: T-Snow Crust Fabric bottom: CORDURA® 500 den
CORDURA® 500 den
We are using the classic CORDURA® fabrics made in high tenacity, air-jet textured nylon 6.6 in 500 Denier. CORDURA® brand provides fabrics that are recognized for their long-lasting durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs and is more durable than other fabrics. No matter the application, CORDURA® fabric offers a superior strength-to-weight ratio, making it a first-choice for durable fabrics.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
Tatonka trekking backpack Yukon X1 85+10 with extremely powerful carrying system for high loads and RECCO® emergency reflector
Tatonka’s largest trekking backpack, with a volume of 85 litres, is suitable for extended trekking tours or expeditions where extensive equipment is required. This large backpack is also ideal for long backpacker trips. The backpack is equipped with a RECCO® reflector so that you can be found in the wild in an emergency.
Optimized X1 Carrying System for loads over 25 kilograms
We have made the powerful X1 Carrying System of the Yukon X1 85+10 lighter with new materials. The seamlessly molded, ergonomically shaped back with three different hardness zones and the three-dimensionally shaped hip belt offer high wearing comfort and transfer the load absolutely efficiently to the pelvic area. This means that the trekking backpack can be carried very gently on the back. And since not every back is the same length, the carrying system can be adjusted to different back lengths.
Robust backpack with large zipper opening
The Tatonka Yukon X1 85+10 offers all the features you’d expect in this backpack class, the large opening into the main compartment is especially comfortable. The tear-resistant and hard-wearing Cordura® material makes the heavy-duty backpack particularly resistant.
More safety on wilderness adventures: The RECCO® emergency reflector
On the lid of our large trekking backpack, we have mounted a RECCO® reflector, which offers wilderness trekkers an extremely useful safety feature for emergencies. It enables rescue organisations to quickly locate missing persons in large areas using the RECCO® helicopter detector. The reflector always works, requires neither power nor batteries and does not require maintenance.
Learn more about the RECCO® reflector and where the RECCO® helicopter detectors are already in use.
- X1 Carrying System
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Snow guard with two drawstrings under the lid
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Fixation for climbing rope
- Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
- Two access points for load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Hip belt with gear loops
- If you need to, the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340) can be attached to the hip belt
- Side compression straps
- Handle on front and back
- Strong No.10 zipper
- Lockable zipper slider
- Height adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lidded compartment with waterproof zipper and integrated key holder
- Hydration system compatible
- Large zipped front opening into the main compartment
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Zipped side pockets with expansion pleats
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Gear loops on the front
- Zip-up front pocket with elastic insert
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB