Measurements: 78 x 35 x 28 cm Weight: 2,70 kg Carrying system 1: V2-System Fabric 1: 420 HD Nylon Fabric 2: Aluminiumrahmen
420 HD Nylon
The classic 420 den Nylon material has proved itself in the “high density” (HD) version as a good, very flexible basic material. The 420 den yarn gives it a very high tear resistance. The material is made waterproof by the triple PU coating.
External Aluminum Frame
High carrying comfort for heavy loads – the Lastenkraxe by Tatonka
Combination of aluminium frame and V2 carrying system for heavy and bulky luggage. The load carrier Tatonka Lastenkraxe, consisting of a welded aluminium frame, offers the necessary carrying comfort for heavy luggage. With a load capacity of up to 50 kg, it is versatile in use. A 25 cm deep jib serves as loading area.
The tubes of the main frame have a diameter of 24 mm, those of the cross frame 20 mm. With a total of four cross struts in the main frame, stability is guaranteed. Well padded as protection against pressure points are the one-piece stiffened hip belt and the carrying straps. A stand, which also offers additional attachment options, provides perfect stability – even on uneven terrain.
- V2 Carrying System
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Integrated feet
- Maximum frame load up to 50 kg
- 25 cm deep arm
- Diameter main frame tubes: 24 mm
- Four diagonal cross bars
- EXPedition GmbH, DE-86453 DasingAGB
- Unterwegs Outdoorshop GmbH, DE-26386 WilhelmshavenAGB
- OutdoorTrends, DE-87616 Marktoberdorf im AllgäuAGB
- Bergfreunde GmbH, DE-72138 KirchentellinsfurtAGB
- Taschenkaufhaus GmbH, DE-04229 LeipzigAGB
- Globetrotter Ausrüstungen Denart und Lechhart GmbH, DE-22145 HamburgAGB
- Amazon.de, DE-80807 MünchenAGB